Centrifugal Anti Wear ASTM A532 Slurry Pump Part Impeller
|FOB Price:||US $50-1,800 / piece|
|Min. Order:||1 piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 piece||US $50-1,800/ piece|
|Production Capacity:||200 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: MA
- Max.Capacity: 300-400 L/min
- Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
- Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
- Pump Casing Combined: Horizontal Split Pumps
- Impeller: Closed
- Slurry Pump Part Impeller Character: Anti Abrasion High Chrome Impeller
- Slurry Pump Part Impeller Application: Mining, Coal Mine
- Trademark: MUYUAN
- Specification: ISO 9001, CE
- HS Code: 8413701090
- Max.Head: 50-80m
- Driving Type: Motor
- Working Pressure: Low Pressure Pump
- Position of Pump Shaft: Horizontal Pump
- Mounting Height: Suction Centrifugal
- Usage: Pump, Pumps, Condensate Pump, Ash Pumps, Circulating Pump
- Slurry Pump Part Impeller Material: High Chrome White Iron
- Slurry Pump Part Impeller Size: 1" - 18"
- Transport Package: Plywood Case
- Origin: Shijiazhuang
-Hard Metal Liner
-Natural Rubber/Elastomer Liner
-Cover Plate & Frame Plate
The pump parts can be made of high chrome, a wide variety of elastomers or the latest in ceramic materials for longer service life and higher efficiency.
-High Chrome White Cast Iron
The properties of the rubber material:
We have variety of natural rubber and elastomers, which can be used for pumping corrosive or acid slurries. But the rubber material is not suitable for slurries which contain sharp solids.
When the slurries contain fine particles, the rubber material features good performance of wear resistant.
The properties of the high chrome white iron:
We have variety of high chrome white iron, and the content of chrome is different.
They can offer excellent performance under erosive conditions. The alloy can be effectively used in a wide range of slurry types. The high wear resistance of alloy is provided by the presence of hard carbides within its microstructure. Some special high chrome alloy is also suited to application where corrosion resistance, as well as erosion resistance is required.
|Pump Part Description||Material||Application|
|Impeller, liner, throat bush etc.||High chrome, Ceramic||For mines and other wear resistance working conditions|
|Impeller, liner, throat bush, F.P.L. Insert, etc.||Natural rubber, elastomer and polyurethane||Corrosion (especially acid) and abrasion conditions|
|Cover plate, frame plate, base, bearing housing, etc.||Grey iron and ductile iron||All kinds of working conditions|
|Expeller, expeller ring, stuffing box, etc.||Stainless steel, high chrome||Chemical industry, corrosion (especially for acid) conditions|
|Shaft, shaft sleeve, lantern ring, neck ring, etc.||Stainless steel, 1045 steel|
|Seal, O ring||Elastomer|
|Bolt||Stainless steel, 1045 steel|